Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hello again!

Hey Everyone!

Life has been pretty crazy this last month that I haven't had the chance to write much. Nothing new on the foster update except that we go to our orientation on the 25th of this month. As for the other side of my life, it has been getting close to recital at the dance studio so we have been doing costume checks, private lesson, makeup lessons ect. I started watching my newest nephew during the day! All I can say he is super sweet and cuddly and it makes me yearn for my own little one even more. As for right now my life is pretty darn good! I have many more adventures to come and I will keep you all posted :)

1 comment:

  1. keep enjoying life and finding your happiness. Everything is going to fall into place in time :)

    ReplyDelete