Wednesday, February 27, 2013

:(

Well the ultrasound today went as expected and the pregnancy is not viable. The sack did not show anymore growth. Jennifer will let it pass naturally. We were disappointed but not surprised since we had a feeling it wasn't going to go our way this time. We do plan on doing it again with just donor embryos as soon as we get the green light so please hang with us to soon read up on our next adventure that will hopefully turn out to be our final and successful time with all of this craziness! Hey, we like to look on the bright side and say our life is never boring ;) Thank you for all of your support. We love our readers!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry ... this sucks. Thinking of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this Brenna. thinking of you all through this all. sending lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry this happened. You are an amazing woman with such a great outlook. I admire your strength and am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry and I feel so bad for your loss. I am so glad I found your blog as it is nice to share in your experience. My similar experience is just beginning.
    http://lopsidedladyandhermom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on my blogs (clearly way behind!). So sorry to hear this news.Sending you hugs and love. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete